Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, we've been signed up on this forum for a little while, but haven't been on lately.

I do sell motorcycle parts & accessories, but I also have a Goldwing. A 1975 GL1000 to be exact. I bought it a few months ago and have been working on rebuilding the carbs, fitting a new fuel pump and replacing hoses and cables.

I would like to offer my assistance to anyone needing parts or accessories. Feel free to email me, or PM me for discount pricing. I would appreciate any business.

See you on the boards.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Well Hello back PPS from the Keystone State. Thanks for being one of our Site's sponsors.

Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Yes, welcome back. Always good to have sponsors and folks who love to ride. Ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the sponsorship, it is appreciated. Being visible to the members is good, being active is better; for all of us. Enjoy the site.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am new to my GL1000, this is a whole different bike to me. I am used to twins.

However, I am looking forward to getting on this machine this spring. I can't wait actually!!

Just to let you know, if anyone would like price quotes, just PM me and I'll give you the best deal that I can.

We have two websites, www.partspitstop.com and www.swagstop.com.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts