Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a used 2009 GL1800 on the 5th from Pompano Beach, FL. This is my third Gold Wing, over the years. My wonderful bride took a ride on a borrowed Gold Wing and she didn't look back! Goodbye VTX...hello GL!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh,PA, I wish I had your temp's up here? I hope you really enjoy your new ride! Head

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Enjoy

Enjoy your new ride !!

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Glenn from frigid N.W. IL. good luck with the new Wing, ride safe & ride often:)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF glenn

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Welcome from Georgia, Enjoy that new bike. What is the color of your wing

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just picked up a used 2009 GL1800 on the 5th from Pompano Beach, FL. This is my third Gold Wing, over the years. My wonderful bride took a ride on a borrowed Gold Wing and she didn't look back! Goodbye VTX...hello GL!
Also wecome to the site, and congratulations on the new ride.
One other thing I request is that you send some heat up here to WI.
6 above here now.
WA9FWT Phil

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
glenn..: I have a 1300vtx in the stable that I will be saying " good-bye " to soon. I can't stay off the Wing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The VTX1800F1 is for sale on the VTXOA board under user glennfl. Take a look, Malcar, if you're interested. It was a real cold 68 degrees down here in the south today. Brrrrrrrrrrr. :)

The color of the Wing is Metalic Silver with the Comfort Package and Nav. Adding stuff here and there as we go.

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrats on the wing purchase. The "better half" in my house was the driving factor on us getting a wing last year.;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cold? 68degree's I would be jumping with joy! Just funning with ya. Bike looks very nice
It is a far cry from my wings, Having a fuel gauge is step up for me and my other bikes!
I mainly work on old ones, But maybe when some thing like yours is 20 years old I'll have to have one but parked at a senior care home??? Head

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum Glenn.Fellow Melbournian here with a '94 1500SE Pearl White.Enjoying this very much. Hope you do as well. Are you an ABATE member? If so,maybe see you on a poker/benifit run. Ride often and Safe.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome Glenn-melb. Many happy safe miles in the future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
drmcmtru - No, I'm not an ABATE member. I do go on rally's, however, predominately through our Motorcycle Ministry at Calvary Chapel here in Melbourne. Will be up in the Asheville NC area on Memorial day for the Motorcycle Rally at Ridgecrest. Also a retired MSF Ridercoach with the Florida Safety Council. Thanks for all the hospitality shown on this thread!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts