Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Maryland. Retired copper heading down to Southern Powersports to pick up a new wing to replace my old one that was totaled by a left turning auto.

Plan on driving donwn on a Friday and pick it up on a Saturday.

Anyone have hotel/motel recommendations that are close by? I understand it may be a little cheaper to stay just across the line in Georgia.

Respectfully,

Jim

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi gunguy357,
I travel the southern part of South Carolina on I95 a lot and found Ridgefeild SC exit to have low pricing on motels.You may find better prices in Geargia.The Ridgefeild exit is about 15 miles from Georgia line.
Either way I think you will find the rates cheaper than in Maryland as I have stayed in that area a lot to.
Good luck with your trip and new bike!
Donald Lang-Smooth Thunder

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Goldwing purchase. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
Jim, welcome we have a good group here with good discussion. Congrats on the new Wing & ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
heool and welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing jim

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bike/car coming together, but glad to see you are ready for another bike.. Hope the new bike is everything you wanted.. and welcome to the club. Have no idea about motels in that area (Have never visited there!! yet!!).

Gary

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome jim. Enjoy that new bike and keep the shiney side up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts