Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Well Hello Roadie....I hope you enjoy the forum!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello midnightroadie, welcome to GWOF

·
Banned
3,204 Posts

Welcome to the forum from Seattle. Congratulations on your new motorcycle.

I highly recommend the GWRRA groups (Goldwing Road Riders Association) to find folks who ride wings in your area. When you attend chapter meetings you will find friendly folks that ride the same motorcycle you do, and like the members of this forum, they know their motorcycle.

You can find a local chapter by going their website: http://www.gwrra.org

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've actually had the bike for over a year now - about to turn 10K on it next weekend - doing the Cabot trail next weekend with a buddy of mine (a Darksider no less!) I alternate between it and the FZ for commuting depending on the shopping I need to do on the way home. One day the guy delivering propane stopped in to ask if I was a member and told me some of the benefits of being a member of GWRA and some of the other groups. My wife and I have been riding with STAR touring for about 8 years and have a great family there. Don't know how many groups I need to belong to at this time - trying to streamline a little. I did find this forum because of my issues with the XM/Nav part of my bike, and found as usual, a fount of info and lots of helpful folks it seems! Hopefully someone will chime in with what I need.:)

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
I've actually had the bike for over a year now - about to turn 10K on it next weekend - doing the Cabot trail next weekend with a buddy of mine (a Darksider no less!) I alternate between it and the FZ for commuting depending on the shopping I need to do on the way home. One day the guy delivering propane stopped in to ask if I was a member and told me some of the benefits of being a member of GWRA and some of the other groups. My wife and I have been riding with STAR touring for about 8 years and have a great family there. Don't know how many groups I need to belong to at this time - trying to streamline a little. I did find this forum because of my issues with the XM/Nav part of my bike, and found as usual, a fount of info and lots of helpful folks it seems! Hopefully someone will chime in with what I need.:)
Well you are pretty much set then.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
11,804 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howya Midnight, welcome!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
When are you coming to good old Cape Breton?

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
You live in an enviable state for summer riding. Have a local riding bud who was up in Madawaska last month as a stop on the Four Corner Tour Ride.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome from Pa. enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When are you coming to good old Cape Breton?
Not sure of the rout, but should be up there by about 2 on THursday if all goes well. We are leaving here Wed night, stopping in Elsworth for the night and then headed up. Not sure if we are taking the Deer IS ferries or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts