Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I am the new owner of a previously loved 1999 50 Anniversary Limited Edition Goldwing GL1500. I just picked her up today and I am looking forward to discussing things with everyone.

I also own a 2006 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive that I absolutely love. So I consider myself very fortunate to have two fantastic bikes in my stable. Here are a couple of pics of my bikes.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. Both bikes are really great looking. I've thought about picking up a used Burgman as a second around town bike. Quite a number of folks on here from Canada. I'm sure they will chime in here shortly with a welcome. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks and good information on here...

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Hello from Adelaide Austalia, you will find mates from Down Under and all over the world here. Eric

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina.

Great looking new addition. I think you have the best color of all. Looks great and very visible.

Enjoy the bike and you will enjoy this website as well.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Burg rider, welcome from just up the road, eh. I'm a little north of Huntsville, so about 2 1/2 hours from you. Great ppl on this site and very knowledgeable on all things GoldWing.
Strat

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the site, bike looks great. Hope you enjoy the ride :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome folks, it's always good to find such camaraderie among owners of the same bikes. Here are the stable mates in my garage. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello burg rider and welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hey Burg_rider, how's it goin eh? I think you need some of my garage clutter sent down to you...wife's always telling me to move it somewhere; looks like you have lots of space for it haha. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hi Burg rider, back to you from GTA, and welcome to the site. Nice looking rides. If you want to come by for a coffee at the Timmies at Finch and Dufferin every Thursday at 8. I'm a member of the GWTA TO chapter and thats where we meet for coffee. Check out the web link before you come by http://www.torontowings.com/
Stephen
PS a few members have Burgmans

1 - 11 of 11 Posts