Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left Texas Friday, on our way to Yellowstone. Weather has been great so far. Mid 80's leaving Texas in June?! Be gone for two weeks, y'all get out and ride!

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
I've been riding, but the direction you are headed sure sounds better than what I have planned. That is just work. Have a good time and watch out for the other guy.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Ride safe, been through Green River a few times. If you get chance ride BearTooth Pass .

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Left Texas Friday, on our way to Yellowstone. Weather has been great so far. Mid 80's leaving Texas in June?! Be gone for two weeks, y'all get out and ride!
Well I certainly hope you are going to post some pictures & ride report as time permits.:D

Oh and have a great time. Sorry I got excited & forgot myself.:eek:

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
From what I've heard, they should rename it BearHIDE Pass due to the chilly temps up there at +10k feet!;) But yeah, post up some pics it you can of your journey.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
A Yellow Goldwing heading for Yellowstone and stopping in Green River. So far this is making for a very colorful adventure.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yellowstone was great and we had perfect weather. It rained one day, but we were through riding. The next morning the cover on the Wing was frozen so I hung it in the shower to thaw. We are now in Butte Montana at the Copper King Masion and what a neat place it is. Tomorrow we are off to Jackson, I'll post some pics as soon as I make time. If you've never been to this part of the world, you must put it on your list of places to ride, it's stunning.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Glad your having a safe and enjoyable trip. Stay away from the frozen stuff.

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
Yellowstone was great and we had perfect weather. It rained one day, but we were through riding. The next morning the cover on the Wing was frozen so I hung it in the shower to thaw. We are now in Butte Montana at the Copper King Masion and what a neat place it is. Tomorrow we are off to Jackson, I'll post some pics as soon as I make time. If you've never been to this part of the world, you must put it on your list of places to ride, it's stunning.:cool:
Glad you didn't run into a snow storm there this time of year. It could happen. Have fun....and ride safe... but remember:

:)

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Looks like you had it all to yourself. Enjoy your trip. Eric

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Yellowstone is Beautiful: was there when Old Faithful was just a little spout. If you have time Cody, Wy is a fun town to visit too. When I rode through there Buffalo were too close the road for my liking. Didn't know what they'd think of a Wing, or which would be worse, if they hated it or fell in love with it.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
I have a sister as well as a nephew in Lander, Wyoming, which about two hours from the Grand Tetons. The country up there is on my ever expanding list to ride. Hope you send more pictures.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Went to Cody two years ago and stayed after a failed attempt to go to Yellowstone because of snow. Weather was perfect this year.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Wow!! Great photos Snuff....I feel like I'm there. Thanks - Enjoy

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Very nice Snuff, I too have fond memories of Yellowstone 2010.

Thanks have a great time & keep sending pictures our way.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Wow, Very nice pictures, Thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Here's another. This big boy was laying next to the board walk that your suppost to stay on. I oppted to break the law and take to the woods to get around him...:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts