Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I live in the deep south. I own a 1985 Honda Goldwing Aspencade that I went to South Dakota to get. It has been my dream for over 30 years to own a wing. I have had 3 previous bikes- 1967 Honda 305 Dream,1972 Honda 450, and a 1994 Kawasaki 500 Ninja that I took to my son in South Dakota when I went to get the wing. These forums have been very invaluable to me while learning about the wing. They are my favorite bike and hope to graduate to an 1800 soon. Mine is a GL1200A.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to GWOF my southern neighbor. You will find this to be the best Forum on the web. Post pics as soon as possible.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Pa and you picked up the bike that will take you all over and last.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your find. I hope it treats you well while you have it.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Buffdaddy55, from a fellow '85 1200 Aspencade owner. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Classic Wing

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
hello buffdaddy, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your first wing

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Hang on and enjoy the ride. Fine people hang out here.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Howdy from North Texas
Enjoy your new to you Wing!!!

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
welcome to GWOF from maryland

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Enjoy the site and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania to the GWOF and congrats on your new 2u Wing. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member from Pa.

I have been following this forum for a while and finally joined. I am very impressed with how friendly everyone is. i have a 95 1500 and am in the process of buying a 88 1500Asp. Nothing like a gold wing.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Hey wingrider57,

If you really want us to slobber all over you, go to "New Member Introductions" in the main Forum! Don't be bashful, now.:D

Welcome to the GWOF. Good folks and good information found here!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts