Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum from Ball Ground, GA.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Welcome to the site. Northeast Pa saying Hello back.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the site !

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What's your ride?

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF winger98

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome

Welcome 98,post some pictures of your ride when you can, is it warm enough to ride down there?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome from central Arkansas:cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
98 Aspencade of course. Looking to get an 1800 soon.
I had a 98 Gl1500 SE. Traded it on a 09 GL1800 this spring. Loved the 1500 but the 1800 is so much more. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello from Bunea Vista,Ga 30 miles from Columbus, Welcome to the site

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome 98,post some pictures of your ride when you can, is it warm enough to ride down there?
Ride year round. Took a spin today.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello from Bunea Vista,Ga 30 miles from Columbus, Welcome to the site
I'll be in Box Springs Friday and Americus on Saturday, but not with the bike.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to GWOF 98. Must be nice to haave that year round thing going. Mine's been in the garage since mid October, and won't be seeing her shadow until mid to late April. Groundhog my foot! LOL

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to GWOF 98. Must be nice to haave that year round thing going. Mine's been in the garage since mid October, and won't be seeing her shadow until mid to late April. Groundhog my foot! LOL
Year around riding is great. I lived in IL, MI, and IN before moving to TX in 1985. Moved to GA in 1988. Love the weather down South and don't plan to move North ever.

That said, I am planning a bike trip to Niagara Falls in June.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Hello Winger. I'm in Virginia but right now I have Georgia on my mind. Some of us haven't been out in weeks, but we like to hear stories from those who are.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Some of us haven't been out in weeks, but we like to hear stories from those who are.
Did I mention before how I want a hit put on that blasted Groundhog for seeing his shadow.:mad:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello Winger. I'm in Virginia but right now I have Georgia on my mind. Some of us haven't been out in weeks, but we like to hear stories from those who are.
Well it was about 52 or 53 degrees and sunny with a slight wind, but good riding. Anywhere around here is great riding country as long as you don't head south towards Atlanta.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did I mention before how I want a hit put on that blasted Groundhog for seeing his shadow.:mad:
Hey now. General Beauregard Lee did not see his shadow. Be sure you get the right groundhog.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts