Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Hello Ft Wayne and welcome to the board. Been through your lovely state a few times. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Hi, I was actually in Ft Wayne one time for Geothermal Heat Pump class, great City, had alot of fun.

·
Super Moderator
15,213 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF bill

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey,2beerbill!!i just traded my perfect 84 gl1200a on a gl 1800 comfort,navi,xm on friday!!!i loved my 84 so much i convinced my wife to let me buy the 09.i live in huntington and would be interested in making ur aquaintance for a possible riding friend.interested or not let me know.my name is kyle i'm married and have 3 children,oh and a brand new 09 1800!saturday i put 250 miles under it's belt.on the 84 i probably would've only tried half that ,but with the heated grips and seat i didn't even notice the temps(41 foggy,misty,windy).don't get me wrong the 84 is a great bike but,my hands and feet would get pretty cold after a couple of hours...i actually miss the 84 with the shift indicator,on board air compressor,air ride ajustability at both ends,and i feel the exaust note was much more soulful!!anyway let me know if ur interested in riding sometime.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome Bill to the site. Enjoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts