Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
Good early morning from the outskirts of our nation's capitol. The 2012's have arrived here on the forum. I think I count three so far. I have not met one in person around here yet but it is just a matter of time. While you are waiting you might as well get your accessories lined up: Highway pegs ? Backrest ? Doo- dads ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
With the riding season here and a new wing, how much better can it get. Welcome to GWOF from Dwn Under. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello buddy, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Budy and congrats on your new Wing, may she give you many years of enjoyment.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new soon to be Goldwing. Enjoy the forum and ride safe. Post some pics so we can see your new ride...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along buddy. Better carry a small towel when you get your bike, might cause some folk to drool on it:D

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome Buddy. Beautiful county around you to explore. Be SAFE.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome Buddy. Good choice. Picked up one just like it last week in Lawrenceville GA. We you get yours we can compare notes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Buddy. Good choice. Picked up one just like it last week in Lawrenceville GA. We you get yours we can compare notes.

I knew they were getting them in, I was there but I guess they did not take me seriously as I walk out the door and order my bike only for an out of state dealer, To bad for them. I only live about 20 mile from them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts