Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm an old codger born in Florida and raised in Texas. I recently got my second Goldwing. Bought my first one in San Antone in 1980. It was my seventh bike. This one is my twenty-second I think. Still learning to ride.

Will be converting this one to a Voyager four wheel training wheels type quark. That's my name for a four wheeled trike.

Look forward to being a member here.

Concomcad

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your second Wing. Nice folks and good info on here . Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
7,670 Posts
Hello and welcome fellow Floridian.
I've got a Voyager on my 1500 and I like it.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello concomcad, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the great welcom

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I will enjoy this forum.

Concomcad

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
"Hi everyone. I'm an old codger born in Florida and raised in Texas."

Well, welcome from Central Texas. We forgive ya for movin to Florida but our loss is Florida's gain. Have fun here on the Forum. Its a good place to be.:)
Isaac

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howya concomcad, wlecome to the site. let us know how the 'quark' turns out...we need pics to go along with descriptions tho:D

·
Super Moderator
7,670 Posts
I don't know I just call it a Goldwing with 'Training Wheels' I didn't know it had a fancy name.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"Hi everyone. I'm an old codger born in Florida and raised in Texas."

Well, welcome from Central Texas. We forgive ya for movin to Florida but our loss is Florida's gain. Have fun here on the Forum. Its a good place to be.:)
Isaac
Hi Dreamweaver,

Part of my old stompin grounds. My Uncle lives in Sun City and I used to live in Waco. When I was dating a gal from Horseshoe Bay we used to go through Bertram on the way to Sun City or Sin City as some call it. We turned off at Boomers hit 183 then took the road to Sun City off of 183. That one I don't remember.

Used to go to dances in Kingsland and play golf I think it was Deleware Springs between Burnet Durnet and Marble falls.

If you ever come this way give me a shout. The riding here is pretty plain all flat and no curves.

Richard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts