Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone from the house of the mouse. After years of wanting a Goldwing I finally picked up a 94 SE with only 33,000 miles. Love the 2 tone blue/green color scheme. Other than the normal bike functions Central Florida has to offer what else goes on here geared towards Goldwing owners? Ken

·
Super Moderator
15,159 Posts
hello ken, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
Ken welcome to the place to be, if you want to talk about it you will find someone here that will talk, if you need info you found the place and if you need to get out of your state and see new things we are always looking for a good ride. Welcome from Pa. u all come on up now.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Lots of stuff goes on here, ya just gotta take part in it.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA and congrats on your new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Howdy & congrats from Virginia!

Mark

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Hello Ken in Florida from Ken in Central Washington State. The usually dry side, but not this year.
Enjoy your Wing and stay Safe. Ya got some great trips within easy riding distance.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF....

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Hey Ken,

Like your handle! "Megaslacker", outstanding! Enjoy your Wing and welcome to the Forum!

Central Florida? Ocala? Orlando? Gainesville? Ybor City? Kissimee? I lived in Florida off and on for some time in Sarasota and Venice on the west coast earlier in life. I used to ride a 175cc Kawasaki and then a 185cc Honda from Sarasota to Key West!:eek: Hey, that's when there were really fine women there and I was young. Last time I visited Key West was on an '80 Suzuki GS850GL about 18 years ago. It had changed alot, and I'll leave it at that!:eek:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome Megaslacker we look forward to some pictures of your Ride.
As far as the members here, they are second to none.This is the best forum anywhere because of the members here. Stick around and you will find out first hand.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Hi to everyone from the house of the mouse. After years of wanting a Goldwing I finally picked up a 94 SE with only 33,000 miles. Love the 2 tone blue/green color scheme. Other than the normal bike functions Central Florida has to offer what else goes on here geared towards Goldwing owners? Ken
Firstly, welcome to GWOF from Down Under and congratulations on your new to you wing.
You have to ask what goes on here. Everthing.
1/ We have Trike Lady that can quote everything electric right of the top of her head.
2/ There are the 1200, 1500, 1800 spannerman just waiting to help.
3/ You want a bit of a chalenge we have the active IB riders. (why I don't know)
4/ Shhh I don't want to wake up the Darksider. But you can learn all about what tire to put on.
5/ There is oilly Bob to fill you in on that angle.
6/ If the IB is a bit rough for you there is the CAT club.
7/ Just for a little entertainment there are Bull Riders, a Grumpy one, Maestro the knowledgeable one, 200 Texans. The list goes on and on.
8/ There is the Hoon that will show you around the Land Down Under.
9/ We get a RAM fact every day.
10/ There is a man in Red and a couple of Green men and woman to keep the order around here.
Now tell me what more do you want.
Eric

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone. Pull up a chair & read. You'll see what we're all about rather quickly.

By the way I'm the bullrider.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Enjoy the site and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Welcome along Ken. We have some members that call Forida home to keep ya company:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts