Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2003 GL1800, 40,000 miles. Looks and runs like new! Im loving it. Anyone hear anything bad about this model?

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome to GWOF and congrats on your new ride.

Doubt you can find someone here that speaks badly about any 1800. While you are here, why don't you fill out your profile a little and make yourself at home. We don't bite, and you find lots of good people behind every good answer.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. I have a 2003 also and so far it runs like a top. Some day would like to take a ride up your way.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Welcome from Central Washington.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. I would take it to a Honda dealer and have them check the vin# to see if the bike was affected by the frame recall. That is the only issue I am aware of. The PO may have already taken care of it...

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. I would take it to a Honda dealer and have them check the vin# to see if the bike was affected by the frame recall. That is the only issue I am aware of. The PO may have already taken care of it...

That is the only thing that seams to be a problem with the early 1800s.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello nightthreader, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Nightreader. Take your VIN# to a Honda dealer and check if the frame recall has been looked after. There is no time limit on the fix that I know of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts