Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

New member from the little state of CT. Looking to pick up a 08 Goldwing GL1800 from dealer the next week of so. This will be my first GW. Last bike was a 05 VFR800 and have been riding a 07 Yamaha Stratoliner 1900 for the last year now.

I am curious to know what to expect handling wise after rider the Yamaha. Glad to be hear and learning from all that post here

Chuck

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Chuck welcome to the site, Hope you like it here there are lots of good discussions. Good luck with your purchase I'm sure you'll love your Wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your choice to get a Wing. I think you will enjoy the handling capabilities of your Wing. LOTS of power, smooth and handles the "twisties" with ease. Let us know how you like it. Above all.. ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF cknox23

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Hello fellow Nutmegger, Welcome to the forum and good luck with the new Wing. I don't think you will be disappointed. Wher' bouts in this state do do hail from?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm greetings. I am from New Haven, CT sr71. Glad to see a fellow Nutmegger here on the site. Maybe we can get together once it warms up. I have a few fellow riders in my area that I ride with that have metric cruisers that love to ride as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts