Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. Currently don’t own a wing but joined so when I find the right one I’ll have researched my decision. Again thanks for having me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,683 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pa. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
11,498 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
6,189 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Virginia USA.....

good luck on your decision! You won’t be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
23,701 Posts
Hello folks. Currently don’t own a wing but joined so when I find the right one I’ll have researched my decision. Again thanks for having me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't let us influence you ! Something in a 2006 or newer ? Something in a Pearl White or Pearl White ?

·
Super Moderator
14,233 Posts
I'll add a welcome to you from Mississippi. Good luck on your search and red is the fastest color.

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Welcome and good luck in your search.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome from Edmonton Alberta! I just bought my wing and can't wait for Spring to get it out on the road. One of my best riding buddies lives in Chilliwack - nice place to ride!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Welcome aboard Rjs! Best of luck in finding your new Wing.
Welcome from Edmonton Alberta! I just bought my wing and can't wait for Spring to get it out on the road. One of my best riding buddies lives in Chilliwack - nice place to ride!
Welcome to you too Maui! I'm in Fort Sask, so not far. Once the streets are bare we should get a coffee.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome to you too Maui! I'm in Fort Sask, so not far. Once the streets are bare we should get a coffee.
Hi edmKC! Yes, I can't wait for spring to get my new-to-me wing on the road. Would love to meet for a coffee! Let's send a PM later when the roads dry up.
Neil.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Count me in too Neil, I'm an hour and a half north of you.

·
Premium Member
17,173 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from south of the Border just outside of Sumas.
I got a a really nice 1999 low mileage GL1500 for sale because of health reasons.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts