Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I just signed up for your forum to encourage everyone traveling through Charleston, SC to stop on in and check us out!

We recently had several changes in the shop and a lot of new products are in.

We have Goldwing exclusive products as well as other makes and model accessories and parts.

Check us out on facebook, all of Champions friends get a 10% discount on all parts and apparel for November and December.

http://www.championhondabmw.com

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from another dealer up in Canada.

·
Registered
31 Posts
1200 lt??

Welcome Champion! Out of curiosity, what is the scuttlebut concerning the BMW 1200 LT for 2011?? No one seems to know...

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Welcome and greetings from Florida.
All eyes are on Honda for the release of a new Wing, the rumors are plentiful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I havent heard anything about a new wing coming out but i have heard rumors of a Fury 1800, how true they are my rep wont let me know yet

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
The new Wing is coming out early for 2012 (maybe late 2011?) but sounds like mostly cosmetic changes, nothing chassis or motor. I think Dr Bob is wondering about the new Beemer 6 in touring form (the 1200LT replacement). Funny you heard about the Fury 1800, my DSM's haven't said didly about it, but a displacement increase is what the Fury needs. The new CB1000r should be a big hit too. Not sure if you guys are going to see the CBR250r down there, but it's high time for a competitor for the 250 Ninja.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts