Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Just picked up a 08' wing with only 7,000 miles on the clock. I am looking forward to chatting with the various users. I started riding about 6 years ago on a variety of bikes, including an ST. However, the wing is my favorite!

I don't need the Kuryakyn heel shifter with floorboards, so if someone wants them for about $200, they are in excellent condition. I am going back to the OEM footrests.

Thanks,

Fred

·
Premium Member
16,734 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Quite a few of you Texas fellows on here, Stay tuned I'm sure they will be checking in. Back in 1968 I spent 6 weeks at Bergstrom Air Force Base.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Welcome to the forum..

·
Premium Member
24,244 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you don't have the stock pegs, put a "wanted" in the Classifieds section. Good chance there's someone that still has 'em. I sent mine out that way.

·
Super Moderator
10,502 Posts
Welcome from PA. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to a nice wildflower spring. Ever ride Park Road 4 near Burnet? Glad to have another Texan on board...Isaac

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
You joined at a good time, Youngin. Our quota for Texas members is almost filled. I have an 08 also and wish I were in the market for floorboards. Most of the time, however, my boots are on the highway pegs.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Welcome aboard. If you don't have the stock pegs, put a "wanted" in the Classifieds section. Good chance there's someone that still has 'em. I sent mine out that way.
Thanks!

The seller kept the original pegs in the top-case. I will swap them out soon. I'll post them for sale in the classified section. First on the list with regards to "improvements" is an new windscreen and eventually tapered bearings (All Balls) for the steering, fork brace and progressive springs in the front.

Fred

·
Administrator
29,784 Posts
GWOF is sure a great place for people to hangout. Even if He is another Texan.;):D

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to the G W O F!!!

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
7,471 Posts
Howdy partner from the Piney Woods of East Texas. I've got 2 sons and 2 grandkids in Austin and frequent the town. Love the hill country and may be headed there in April for a group ride with friends. Enjoy your new ride. I'd be in the market for your floor boards and heal-toe shifter however mine is a GL 1500.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.