Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Just picked up a 08' wing with only 7,000 miles on the clock. I am looking forward to chatting with the various users. I started riding about 6 years ago on a variety of bikes, including an ST. However, the wing is my favorite!

I don't need the Kuryakyn heel shifter with floorboards, so if someone wants them for about $200, they are in excellent condition. I am going back to the OEM footrests.

Thanks,

Fred

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Quite a few of you Texas fellows on here, Stay tuned I'm sure they will be checking in. Back in 1968 I spent 6 weeks at Bergstrom Air Force Base.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum..

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you don't have the stock pegs, put a "wanted" in the Classifieds section. Good chance there's someone that still has 'em. I sent mine out that way.

·
Super Moderator
7,638 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Wing.
We're glad you joined us.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome from PA. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to a nice wildflower spring. Ever ride Park Road 4 near Burnet? Glad to have another Texan on board...Isaac

·
Premium Member
23,811 Posts
You joined at a good time, Youngin. Our quota for Texas members is almost filled. I have an 08 also and wish I were in the market for floorboards. Most of the time, however, my boots are on the highway pegs.

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Welcome aboard. If you don't have the stock pegs, put a "wanted" in the Classifieds section. Good chance there's someone that still has 'em. I sent mine out that way.
Thanks!

The seller kept the original pegs in the top-case. I will swap them out soon. I'll post them for sale in the classified section. First on the list with regards to "improvements" is an new windscreen and eventually tapered bearings (All Balls) for the steering, fork brace and progressive springs in the front.

Fred

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
hello fred, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
GWOF is sure a great place for people to hangout. Even if He is another Texan.;):D

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
A great bike and a big country to ride it in. Welcome to GWOF from Down Under

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Welcome to the G W O F!!!

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
Howdy partner from the Piney Woods of East Texas. I've got 2 sons and 2 grandkids in Austin and frequent the town. Love the hill country and may be headed there in April for a group ride with friends. Enjoy your new ride. I'd be in the market for your floor boards and heal-toe shifter however mine is a GL 1500.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Austin is where I purchased my wing trike. The mitchell family is the dealer, don't know if you are aware of them or not. But welcome, from Alvin Texas

1 - 20 of 21 Posts