Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded a 2011 CanAm Spyder RT-S for a 2012 Wing. My opinion Syders are Highly overrated. Bought the Syder for my wife who no longer wants to ride by herself. I never rode a Gold wing before but have wanted one for a while, WOW what a ride. My main ride up until now was my 06 VTX C, I think the X will be seeing some garage time now,lol.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Baltimore , Go Ravens

·
Administrator
29,023 Posts
Well Welcome to the GWOF fellow Keystoner.

Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome enjoy your new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello pasnkhunter, welcome to GWOF and congrats on thwe purchase of your new wing

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new Wing.

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. Eric

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Welcome tot he Forum. Ya made a good trade there and will enjoy your ride more, me thinks. Enjoy and ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. You join a growing list of folks from the Keystone state. Ride safe and congrats on your new Wing...

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome aboard. Spyders arer kinda cool in their own way, but remind me too much of a snowmobile.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!Fellow central Pa. rider here(Montoursville)May consider a Can-Am vs a full blown trike later in life.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.