Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, we bought our first Goldwing 4 days ago!! We have been married for 21 years. He is a truck driver, I am a homemaker. He has ridden bikes for 41 years, I have since I met him. We are now the proud owners of a 1985 Interstate, 70,000 miles. Yesterday we went riding for over 2 hours and didn't have a clue we had been gone so long :). Love this bike and can't wait to ride/meet/talk with other enthusiasts.

·
Super Moderator
28,505 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the GWOF.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pa. Congrats on your new Wing. When you can post some pics for the folks to see. Ride safe and enjoy the forum and your new found family of Wing lovers...

·
Premium Member
7,561 Posts
Howdy from the Lonestar state. Enjoy your time here as there's lots of folks in the know here about the GL 1200.

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Enjoy that classic and the forum from Down Under. Eric

·
Premium Member
8,357 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from a fellow midwesterner and former Illini! I also have an '85 1200 and enjoy it very much. Safe riding to you both, and hope we have a chance to meet somewhere along the road of Life!

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
hello mr&mrsbrky, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing. i'm sure we have members in or near central, il

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new ride.

·
Administrator
25,936 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
206 Posts
We just got our trike in February-a dream and goal we worked on getting for many years! We go out cruising and lose track of time too-isn't that what riding is all about?!!!
This is a great place to be-a new "family" that will offer help and advice whenever you need it! Enjoy riding.
Ride with the angels surrounding you.
God bless,
Angelmammaw

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Angelmammaw thanks for the welcome! We will be riding more than ever since we have our GW. This bike is so comfy his other bikes used to kill my back and then I'd deal with the pain for days this one is awesome. Ride Safe. Mrs. Brky

1 - 20 of 22 Posts