Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just got an early Christmas present from my wife! She bought me a 94 Goldwing Interstate with 45,000 miles on her. This is the first GW I have ever had, been riding some kind of two wheeler for 43 years now. Always wanted a GW but could never afford one. I'm going need lots of input on what to look out for in a 94 model with carbs. Looking forward to chatting with the group here!:D

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new wing christmas present.

Ride Safe always!!!!

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF HighJacker, no problem with finding info here. You will see that mostly anything you can ask will get an answer.

Congrats on the new ride.

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Where are you in Central Florida?
A Goldwing, that's an excellent Christmas gift.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, and congratulations on the new Wing!

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. The 94 wing had one major problem just like most of the other wings, the More you ride it, the more bugs you got to clean off the front end.:)
Your wife seems like a sweet lady, if the wing doesn't have passenger arm rest put at set on for her.:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the GWOF HighJacker, no problem with finding info here. You will see that mostly anything you can ask will get an answer.

Congrats on the new ride.
Thanks Fossil92! Love that! Where I work, we have about 20 people in my department and all of us are 60 or older. The rest of the company calls us the "Jurassic Park" wing. LOL!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the GWOF. The 94 wing had one major problem just like most of the other wings, the More you ride it, the more bugs you got to clean off the front end.:)
Your wife seems like a sweet lady, if the wing doesn't have passenger arm rest put at set on for her.:)
Now that's what I wanted to hear! Only bugs are the one's you have to wipe off the front end!

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome Highjacker! Have to be in Florida in March for business, keep the sun shining!:D

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello highjacker, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. You have everything man. A good wife, a good bike, a good forum, a good country, and a mate Down Under. Eric

·
Banned
11 Posts
Hi
My name is michelsmith and I'm originally from India.Hope I'll find here nice people to share the fun of riding motorbike and ask for advice as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome to the forum Highjacker. WOW what a present. must have a very understanding wife. i ride a 2000 1500 GW and found a product called bike spririts that works very well for removing bugs and road dirt. Enjoy that new bike and the site. Again welcome from Indiana

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. You have everything man. A good wife, a good bike, a good forum, a good country, and a mate Down Under. Eric
Good to meet ya Eric, and your right, I do have a wife that loves me. And this is a great country, but I have heard a lot of good things about your country too. Ride on mate.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts