Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am the new, and very proud, owner of a Titanium 2008 Goldwing. I never thought I would move into this bike, but after taking a four day trip from home to Savannah to St. Simons to the Okefenokee Swamp to Providence Canyon and back, I realized that I am most happy on long-distance, multi-day rides. So I figured there would be no better way to experience more such rides than on a Goldwing.

So, even though I had been researching them prior to this week, on Monday I stopped in the local Honda dealer and began poking around. Here we are on Wednesday, and after spending all day (and I mean all day) at the dealer, I left this evening with the new ride.

I know that most if not all of the members here already know this, but I am at a loss for words... the comfort, the control, the features... this thing is absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to learn about it through riding and visiting here often.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey man, I'm a new convert as well. These bikes are simple different than anything out there. My friends won't even sit on it...too intimidating.

PR

·
Registered
5 Posts
:)good luck with your new bike and hope it treets you as good as my 1982 has treeted me 13.000 miles and 27 years add up to more time setting than riding.
Hello everyone. I am the new, and very proud, owner of a Titanium 2008 Goldwing. I never thought I would move into this bike, but after taking a four day trip from home to Savannah to St. Simons to the Okefenokee Swamp to Providence Canyon and back, I realized that I am most happy on long-distance, multi-day rides. So I figured there would be no better way to experience more such rides than on a Goldwing.

So, even though I had been researching them prior to this week, on Monday I stopped in the local Honda dealer and began poking around. Here we are on Wednesday, and after spending all day (and I mean all day) at the dealer, I left this evening with the new ride.

I know that most if not all of the members here already know this, but I am at a loss for words... the comfort, the control, the features... this thing is absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to learn about it through riding and visiting here often.

·
Super Moderator
15,231 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ifonline

1 - 5 of 5 Posts