Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks. Just browsing around getting my bearings on this forum. I seem to be able to find most of the things that are typical on BB's but I can't seem to find a link to start a new thread, other than in this area? Does anyone know if they have certain criteria that must be met before you are allowed to start a new thread in the general forum area? I can't seem to find any information on this topic, interestingly enough!! :eek:

I do enjoy the many things that are in this site though. So many opinions from people who actually have a clue what they are talking about, it's a refreshing change from all the politic-ing opinions!

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. At the bottom of every sub forum there is a button labeled New Thread. That way you can be sure to post your topic in the correct sub-forum. Further since you are a premium member you also have access to the vip lounge.

Again welcome & you are correct we have a good bunch here.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Enjoy the GWOF and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
The important thing is to get your thoughts, questions , comments, concerns, etc. out here. The Moderators can pigeon hole the thread if they think it is necessary. That's why we pay them the big bucks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good to see another Minnesotan. I recently joined after buying my wing this spring. I'm over 2,000 miles now, all in MN so far.

Where do you ride?

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to see another Minnesotan. I recently joined after buying my wing this spring. I'm over 2,000 miles now, all in MN so far.

Where do you ride?
We ride all over the state, and into Wisconsin and Iowa. I work A LOT so we don't go really often, but when we do, we are enjoying ourselves. :cool:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for all the cordials. It's a fun way to get to know others who share your activity. I have been to many rallies and every time we go, it's just like this. Everyone is in it for the fun, and leave the drama in the dust.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello wwwinans, welcome to GWOF. so what year is your wing

·
Premium Member
10,999 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. I am sure you will fit right in. Eric

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hello wwwinans, welcome to GWOF. so what year is your wing
Current ride is a 2008 GL1800 Navi. Previously owned 2003 Shadow VT750 (sold to my son) 1985 GL1200 Aspencade, and numerous dirt bikes.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome wwwinans. Hey detdr, it's a ' 08 according to his sig.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Budoka... and in all fairness, I switched my Signature this morning, to contain that detail!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts