Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks. Just browsing around getting my bearings on this forum. I seem to be able to find most of the things that are typical on BB's but I can't seem to find a link to start a new thread, other than in this area? Does anyone know if they have certain criteria that must be met before you are allowed to start a new thread in the general forum area? I can't seem to find any information on this topic, interestingly enough!! :eek:

I do enjoy the many things that are in this site though. So many opinions from people who actually have a clue what they are talking about, it's a refreshing change from all the politic-ing opinions!

·
Super Moderator
28,510 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. At the bottom of every sub forum there is a button labeled New Thread. That way you can be sure to post your topic in the correct sub-forum. Further since you are a premium member you also have access to the vip lounge.

Again welcome & you are correct we have a good bunch here.

·
Super Moderator
9,850 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Enjoy the GWOF and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
23,796 Posts
The important thing is to get your thoughts, questions , comments, concerns, etc. out here. The Moderators can pigeon hole the thread if they think it is necessary. That's why we pay them the big bucks.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We ride all over the state, and into Wisconsin and Iowa. I work A LOT so we don't go really often, but when we do, we are enjoying ourselves. :cool:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for all the cordials. It's a fun way to get to know others who share your activity. I have been to many rallies and every time we go, it's just like this. Everyone is in it for the fun, and leave the drama in the dust.

·
Super Moderator
15,137 Posts
hello wwwinans, welcome to GWOF. so what year is your wing

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. I am sure you will fit right in. Eric

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hello wwwinans, welcome to GWOF. so what year is your wing
Current ride is a 2008 GL1800 Navi. Previously owned 2003 Shadow VT750 (sold to my son) 1985 GL1200 Aspencade, and numerous dirt bikes.

·
Administrator
25,913 Posts
Welcome wwwinans. Hey detdr, it's a ' 08 according to his sig.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Budoka... and in all fairness, I switched my Signature this morning, to contain that detail!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.