Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I became a Goldwing owner yesterday when I bought a 1994 Honda GL 1500 Goldwing Trike with color matching trailer. I also have a 2003 Honda 1800 VTX that I had triked with a motortrike kit in 2005. I got a call from a friend who said he knew a guy wanting to sell a Goldwing Trike so I drove up there and looked at it and asked the guy what he wanted for it and he said $1300 and I said does it run. He said well it needs a battery and I wouldn't put to many miles on the front tire. He started it up and everything worked and it purred and was smooth. I put a new battery in it today and I ordered a new front tire. Once I cleaned it all up I took it for a spin and put 50 miles on it and it runs like a top. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of silly questions up here but I look forward to the forum.

1994 Honda Goldwing Trike

2003 Honda 1800 VTX Trike

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas. I sure hope you bought a Lotto Ticket too, cause you sure hit the jackpot. I never find deals like that except when I bought the 3 legged horse. Didn't need but one reign, cause he only turned left. Anyway, nice looking brace of bikes....:D

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Beautiful Goldwing trike, that trike can easily sell for about $15,000.00. You did some excellent shopping. It also has the very unique Trike Shop Conversion, they don't make that body style any more.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
I hope you accidentally left off a " 0 " on the $1300 price tag.
hello fyimo welcome to GWOF and i was thinking the same thing.

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
That is amazing price for such a bike. Just maybe while you are running hot you should get a lotto ticket. Eric

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a photo of the original Trike Shop conversion for the GL1500
Thanks for the picture as they bought the kit and the father and son built it and that was back when you could but now they all have to be built by a certifed trike shop.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and great bike. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Back in 2000 I could buy and install any trike conversion with the exception of Lehman.
There is only a handful for the DIY. It makes for a safer trike.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site, nice combi!

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Some one is going to have you arrested for grand theift auto (or in this case motorcycle). LOL You stole that bike. Looks great and I'm sure you are going to get a long time of enjoyment. Ride safe

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
You can get your money back today... just let me know. I can help you do that right away.

Welcome from Seattle!
Hey Larry, looks like its got car tires on the back too jest like urine. Bet your slobberin at the mouth like a rattlesnake lookin at a nekked ankle.:eek:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello from Ohio and another new owner. I was going to mention the great deal I got on my 2012 but somehow I just don't think it would compare. VERY NICE RIDE!

WeldNut

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Great looking trike at an outrageous price!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts