Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im new to the site and wanted to say hello. Picked up my new Wing a couple weeks ago and thought it would be good to look around in here. I graduated from an 05 ST1300. What a difference! I really enjoy my ST but that seat.....just too hard on the backside. I'm really liking this ride and am already planning a venture down to the lower 48 next year. Didn't think I'd ever again have a reason to leave this state, think I found a good one though.

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts
Greetings Alaska from the GWOF & PA.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello ammoak, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Welcome from sunny and hot Texas. You guys probably want to get down our way and dry out and warm up and we're wanting to see a little rain and cool down. Every summer it seems to get hotter but the actual temps haven't really changed much, it's just my tolerance. Well I hope you do get your wish fulfilled and get down this way. My dream gets fulfilled next week when Deb and I take a month and head up to Portland, Oregon. I've been invited by several of our members, Larry and Ron, to ride with them up in the Cascades. God am I going to love getting out of this blast furnace. Anyway, welcome again good friend.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. Eric

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from the Keystone state...

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Welcome from midway to the lower 48! I have to agree on the ST seat, Honda really goofed on that one: 300 mile tank on a bike with a 30 mile seat:eek::eek: I solved mine with $1k to Corbin. On the plus side, a few day trips with the "great spirit" to guide me and she said "I think it's time for another Goldwing":D

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Good Morning and Welcome Alaska from Central Washington.
Glad to have you join the Forum.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hello and welcome from Florida home of the Newly wed or nearly dead.

·
Super Moderator
12,269 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts