Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from SE Alabama. I just bought a Goldwing on Friday, and decided that I'd join the sight here.

I have been riding motorcycles since I was 8 years old. Most recently I was a Suzuki Hayabusa owner. When I bought the 'Busa, my wife wasn't interested in riding with me, but we've been riding together this summer. Needless to say, the 'Busa isn't the optimum ride for a couple, and I don't have to tell anyone here the rest of the story!

I have put on 250 miles (only) over the weekend and I am pretty sure I can get used to this! The only reason there aren't more miles on it now is the weather. It is HOT outside! I can't wait for it to cool a bit.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome from Illinois, give us some more details on your bike, inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Matt, thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I suppose I should have mentioned which bike I bought!

It's a new 2009 Audio Comfort/Navi/XM. I'm still getting used to these model names. =)

Oh yeah...and it's blue. I suppose I can post a picture as well:

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Nice looking ride, I'm sure you'll have many happy years with it.:)

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Kmorgan, welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state. Enjoy the wing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
kmorgan,ive had a couple wings and your gonna love the long rides.and as still a current sportbike owner till i get a buyer im with ya on the two up riding AND the pro's and con's of having a busa,haha.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. Sharp looking ride. Nice folks on here with lots of good information. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from Tennessee...joined the Goldwing family just a couple of weeks ago myself. I too am anxious to ride some..I've put less than a 100 miles on my since I bougt a 2004 model.

Cliff

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Alberta kmorgan. the 'busa is a great bike, just not the ticket for two up stuff. Enjoy the Wing.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome from Florida's Space Coast. She's a beauty!! 'bet the wife will ride now. You say you're from SE Ala.,where exactly? My mothers' folks are from Enterprise.Have visited there and surrounding area many times. Ride often and Safe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Kmorgan nice ride! Hello from South Texas! Tell me about the heat, I think my ears burned off last week. But I still ride my White/wing 5 days a week!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts