Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi from a new 2010 Goldwing in Coraopolis, PA. My wife and I has been saving for years to buy one ever since she sat on one at a bike show in Cleveland. We finally bought it three weeks ago and we're waiting for the weather to get better. It looks like this weekend (3/13/10) is going to be a washout. I am the president of the West Hills Honda Riders Club and I'm always looking for ride ideas (Roads, Places to eat, Places to visit, etc...). Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I looking forward reading the posts on this forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your really new Wing from a fellow Keystone state resident. You will find there are a couple of guys like Fossil92 and others from Pa on the board. Going to be a washout here in WB too, but don't worry Spring is around the corner despite what that groundhog says. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello from Georgia concrats on the new wing I hope you get many years of enjoyment like My wife and I are.We love and look forward to rides This Sat is a wash out for us but they are saying Sunday is going to be great

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
abc15108,

Fossil92 checking in with the welcome.

Here's a link to a site. Don't know if you ever saw it or not. But it's cool.

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/

Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF abc15108 and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hi and congrats from the Great White North (ok it's kinda brown now that the snow's disappearing). Enjoy your new steed.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the site from ARKANSAS and congrats on the NEW WING. Read all you want and post even more if you can. We like to read too.

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Most of us are literate, but pictures help the rest of us. Welcome from " Virginia is for Lover's. " ( of riding ) .

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hello and welcome from Illinois abc

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
I would not have my Goldwing today if Mz. Vickie had not sat on the back of it. Honda was smart to put their best into the back seat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts