Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone who reads this.....
I just bought a 1997 Goldwing A1500 about a month ago and am looking to ride with some other people... not looking to join a group just yet but want to meet people with same thing in common.....:)

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Come see Virginia. I'll ride with you. One of my Pennsylvania riders just SOLD! :( his 1500 so he can't stray too far from home. I have to admit though, your screen name does give me cause to pause.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello crashellisj, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your Wing purchase. Work your way east and you will find a lot of riders... Ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howya Crashellisj. Hope your screen name doesn't have implications like Chopin says:eek: Getting involved with a group is sometimes uncomfortable, you need to feel at ease with other riders. Here we all feel at ease riding our keyboards:D

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Come south, very south to South Australia. I will take you for some nice rides. Eric

·
Registered
3 Posts
congratulations! We live just to the west of you in Monticello. Send me a PM, and we can set up a ride! If you have time this Saturday, check out the open house at Dr. Mudspringer's in Spring Lake Park. Great customer service there, and typically reps from Kuryakyn, ect.., will be on hand during the open house.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts