Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I love this site, lots of good info. I've had quite a few bikes over the years but I'm quickly learning the goldwing is completely different. My other scooter is a '78 cb 750 super sport, frame up rebuild to modern street cafe' took about 8 months. Purchased goldwing a month ago, replaced rear tire and gave it a tune up and a carb clean, just finished replacing fork seals today. 1987 Aspencade, purchased for a steal, hardly any money in it and everything works, radio, electrics, compressors, paint is in great shape and seats are near perfect. In short, I love it. I've always wanted a goldwing but never though I'd own one. Now I know I always will. Keep ridin' the old one's, they have way more character and personality than anything out today in my opinion. Sorry to ramble, I look forward to learning more about my bike and riding as much as possible.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Congrats on your new Wing. Where do you call home?

Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
hank, Another welcome from the Keystone State.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF hondahawk

·
Registered
263 Posts
Brand New Member

I like this forum and I think I'll learn a lot here. I just joined the forum and found a great way to spend some down time, especially because I live in the Granite State and I just put the '08 Wing away until April.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello

I'm in Orlando fl. I gotta say I'm lovin those heat vents when it gets down to a bone chilling 62 degrees.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hello, Hondahank, I just joined the forum as well. I look forward to talking with you through cycber space.

Just curious Hank, I put 5k miles on the bike this season as well as last season (NH) - how many miles are you averaging down there in the heat and sunshine state?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hello and a warm Welcome to the GW owners website from "White Kermode Bear Country" NW B.C.Canada, heart of the Pacific Coastal Mountains.

-Robert-

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
re: commander k

So far I've put about 20 miles on the goldwing since I've only had it for about a month but I've put about 300 on my cb750 in the last 3 or 4 months. I started a frame up rebuild of my '78 cb 750f in february and finished in septemberish. I also work about 6 to 7 days a week so unfortunately don't get much chance to ride. Hoping to squeeze my schedule a bit for the new year so I guess my new year's resolution would be to find more riding time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts