Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2016, F6B Deluxe
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2016 F6B Deluxe Matt Pearl White. I had sold my Victory Vision a year ago thinking I’d give up riding, but still have the bug….

Been riding for 48 years, mainly Honda’s starting on a CT 70, then Yamaha DT 175, to a 650 Nighthawk, next was the 1100 Shadow ACE, followed by a ‘03 VTX1800, onto the Victory Vision, and now back to Honda’s with this F6B.

·
Super Moderator
13,003 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8,317 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see a photo of your new 2 you Wing.

·
Registered
2003 Goldwing in Red (the fastest color)
1,736 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Super Moderator
10,442 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy the forum and ride safe. Like others have said, post some pics of that beauty.

·
Administrator
15,968 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
2016, F6B Deluxe
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Cloud

My brother purchased Moby new, and has since past away. My best friend bought it for his wife, and after a year needed to make room for the bikes he has. (Harley rider at heart)

·
Administrator
15,968 Posts
Sure sorry to hear about the reason you acquired the bike. I do like the White Whale reference. Enjoy the ride for your brother.

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
8,317 Posts
You got a great machine there that you can pile miles and miles on. Keep her moving as much as your circumstances will allow.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just picked up a 2016 F6B Deluxe Matt Pearl White. I had sold my Victory Vision a year ago thinking I’d give up riding, but still have the bug….

Been riding for 48 years, mainly Honda’s starting on a CT 70, then Yamaha DT 175, to a 650 Nighthawk, next was the 1100 Shadow ACE, followed by a ‘03 VTX1800, onto the Victory Vision, and now back to Honda’s with this F6B.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts