Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I'm writing for the first time.

I have a 1994 Goldwing and it has running boards for the driver. My legs are too short and I'm hoping that going back to the stock pegs will give me more room to reach the ground.
I'm looking for someone that has their original stock driver pegs and brackets that they are willing to share or trade.

If anyone would car to help out, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Alf

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Alf. Good luck on your search. I am sure there are stock pegs out there. Most riders that install foot boards probably squirreled away their pegs in case they wanted to change back. By the way, where do you live?

·
Super Moderator
14,108 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Good luck on your search for pegs. Aftermarket may be your easiest fix.

·
Super Moderator
9,577 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the kind welcome.

We're in Regina, Saskatchewan.

I'm more than happy to trade anyone who has Stock 1994 foot pegs and brackets for my running boards and I'll throw in a set of matching highway pegs.

Cheers

Alf

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
I forwarded my stock pegs to another site member quite a few years ago, but I'm sure there are others out there.

I'm about 8 hours west of you in the wilds of north central Alberta, not far north of Edmonton. I get down your way periodically.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Superdave1120,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
My wife and I are in Regina, Saskatchewan straight north of the border between North Dakota and Montana.

My wife doesn't drive, but we enjoy riding together.

We have a 1982 Honda CM200T
1980 Honda CM400T
1981 Honda CB750K
1994 Honda GL1500SE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts