Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,this is my 1st time on a forum,looking forward to learning much,and contributing what i can. Finally got my 1st GoldWing a little over 2 years ago.My login shows how i feel about it.It is a '94SE,Pearl White. I am 4th owner. So far,have been 7,000 miles on it.It just turned over 117,000. Has been super so far!! Have been riding since 1978,enjoy it more now than ever! Best to all out there!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome Ken you'll find a bunch of friendly people here willing to share their knowledge and wisdom for the bettement of the MC community. You said your login shows how you feel, yes, no sarcasim or off colour stuff here just good people with a common interest GW's some of our humour is quick or leaves you saying HUH :) GW's are my ride of choice,why,they last, they'll outlast many cars.My vintage 85 LTD still runs like new after 25 years,that speaks for itself I think.

-Robert-

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Going to be in Florida in April to do some R&R and swim with the fishies. Hopefully it warms up some by then!! Enjoy the group here, lots of tips and info.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Welcome Ken, Thanks for clearing that up. I saw some of your posts & didn't get that from your Screen name. What can I tell you? I guess I'm older than I thought. Here's hoping all us Northerners have our "dreams come true" & we get riding soon.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome to the forum, used to live in N. Dade County

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts