Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had both knees done over 6 weeks and the last one 3 weeks ago. I think ill be gone a couple more months before I can hold knees in one position liong enough to enjoy a 100 mile ride. Yes my X is parked too. I do enjoy the site and want to stay in touch. Cheers!

Be careful.

Here in Tucson the 4 wheelers have started a new trick. That is abrupt 3 lane changes. This is isn't concert with our society btw, do not plan ahead, just thrash about in time to make your goal. They do look, just yank the wheel. Red lights out here are considered optional. Beware if u visit us. Otherwise Arizona has beautiful rides, summer considered.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
I had both knees done over 6 weeks and the last one 3 weeks ago. .
Okay, I'm glad you are doing well, :) but I am a little confused by the post. LOL... By my count that gives you 3 knees..:confused: Perhaps I'm missing something or maybe folks in AZ are built different than us folks in Pa. :eek:

Either way, glad all knees (how ever many) are doing well. Get rested and get back in the saddle soon. :D

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
All the best to you Bill, glad things are progressing. I've had my right knee reconstructed twice thanks to the game of ice hockey (no I never collected any of them muti-million dollar contracts:(), and there's no warranty from any of my orthropods. Last time I was in AZ it was the young (ethnic) bangers driving with their lights out. When people would flash their lights in reminder the prospective members would open fire on them. Some sort of initiation rite or something. Maybe someone puts something in the Salt River now and then to cause craziness.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
Well, well. You finally surfaced. Never made it to Tucson on my visit, spent my three " day " rides north and east of Phoenix as I usually do. I did, however, car down as far as the Casa Grande Ruins National Monument. I'll be back next April.You heal and next year I'll have a Wing to ride.

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
I hope you heal up quick and get back on the road. I'm sure that type of surgury is in my future. I know others who have had it done and like it once it all heals up.

In this part of the world it is turn signals that are optional. Mostly due to the cell phone taking up a hand.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello bill, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
835 Posts
Godspeed bill, get well soon. At least with your Arizona weather being what it is, when you're ready to ride, you should be able to "give 'er".
Strat

·
Registered
455 Posts
Being there done that, on one knee!!!! My down time was in excess of 8 months. Hope you do better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts