Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am a motorcycle enthusiast started riding dirt when I was 14 and went to street bikes when I was 18 kz1000 then katana1000 then gsxr1100 currently on a cbr1100xx now that I am getting to that 51 year mark I am thinking on a Gl1500 and would like your thought on this there are quite a few for sale used in the 4000-6000 range in my area and looking forward to riding one with my wife so we can be more comfortable on longer rides I figured I will keep the Blackbird for my sport tour rides and the Wing for the easy days not ready to give up the supersport bikes yet thanks Chris

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State Chris. Many of us have other bikes that we go out to play on. Mine happens to be a Nighthawk 700S. The 1500 is a great reliable easily maintained Wing. A bit bulkier than the newer 1800 however as you have said plenty for sale in the price range that you cited. There are even several on our site right now including a very nice lower mileage '96 Aspencade in Wisconsin.

Good luck on your quest. Ohhhh & the Mrs will be overjoyed.:present:

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
Welcome from western Oklahoma. I sure like my 1500.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Best of luck finding your 1500 wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello chris, welcome to GWOF. your wife will love you for getting a wing

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. The GL1500 is a great touring machine. Lots of them out there with a lot of miles left in them.. Good luck and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome gixxer11. Good luck on finding the perfect Wing for both of you. Em, if you ever get tired of that Blackbird, gimme a call:D I have a real fondness for them! I'm still a solid GW dood at heart, but I luv my SP. And that ride is just for me; herself is 'verboten' on that one!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Good luck finding you a 1500. they are a fine bike

·
Super Moderator
7,606 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You and the Mrs. will enjoy riding the GL1500 around town or on a long trip.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Central PA.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Quit wasting our time, you'll not buy anyway!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.