Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7 Year Harley rider thinking about trading my 05 Ultra classic for a new Goldwing. Love the Harley but not that comfy , 1800 miles trip last year put a hurt on the misses and myself

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Jason, go for the Gold... (Wing that is !) You won't regret it. The comfort and handling is awesome, plus your wife will really thank you;)

·
Registered
449 Posts
First off welcome Jason. The Wing is all about comfort on long trips. 600 miles a day is no problem. My wife became a co-pilot with the wing. She has her own seat heater, storage compartments, cup holder, arm rests, push to talk cb control, music volume control, transformer floorboards. Not to mention, we like to talk to each other on the intercom. REMEMBER- When mama's happy....everyone is happy!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome Jason from a retired Canuck. We all know Harley riders are passionate about their rides and thats a good thing, but you know what so are Goldwing riders.Many of us have ridden a lifetime and our comfort is very important to us. We're out there riding all day,day after day sometimes in the wind,rain,cold,some of us with wives that have raised our kids and deserve the best, quietest, softest ,most comfortable ride money can buy.I'm not saying Harleys arn't great bikes ,they are, but for my hard earned money a Goldwing is Numero Unno for being comfortable all day in the saddle.

-Robert-

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your decision. As you can guess most of the folks on here love their Wing. Best thing to do is take one for a long test ride and see for yourself. You might want to take the Mrs. along for her input. I think you will both be pleasantly surprised.

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Welcome Jason heed Two Wheels advice either test ride or rent a wing & have her with you. I don't think you will be sorry.

Ride Safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts