Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Been lurking in the backroom since about 1st of Sept. Not new to bikes but not an old pro either. Just sold my 1st bike in late August and said that was it. LOL that lasted almost 2 weeks. Wife and I were talking one morning and we started talking riding she said do you miss it? Well ya know that answer and I said lets go look for another one and she said lets go. Are we outta here yet. Well only took a couple of days and we found our new bike, well new to us. We purchased a 1986 ASPENCADE 32,023 miles and in great shape and we are the second owners. Well the rest is history love the ride and handling and won't ever have anything else. We have put almost 1,200 miles on it since purchase in our Ohio weather. Hope to meet and learn from the pro's here and maybe ride with some of you. Health is a promblem for us both so we will ride when can and as long as possible.
Hi all Mel&Vickie

·
Super Moderator
28,443 Posts
Good to have you on board. Sorry to hear about riding limitations, but enjoy the riding while you can. I for one love the time on the bike with my wife. We chat & laugh & in general enjoy enjoy.

Again welcome & I'm sure you will get much info here I know I have.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor to the east. Congrats on your new (to you) Wing. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF oldschool54 from your neighbor to the north with health issues

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome,look forward to sharing knowledge and ride info with all of you. As I stated in my intro I may not ride as much as alot of you but no the less I ride whenever I can. I have Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and there are days even weeks when riding just isn't possible. But when it is I am riding and my wife is usualy with me when its possible. Hey thank you all for the welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts