Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello .....again

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Tooth 
#1 ·
Well it has been over a year since I have been on this forum.
I have been fortunate enough to have owned two other motorcycles since the sale of my GOldwing. I have learned much about myself and the type of riding that I am doing. There is no perfect bike, I have learned to accept each bike for what they are and not get too upset at what they are not.
It is with absolutely no regret that on wednesday I will be departing with my HD ULtra. It has been a good motorcycle......it is not for me anymore. I looked very hard at the K1600 BMW.....it is a fantastic machine....I loved the ride, the performance is nothing short of spectacular.....but it was not for me..My admiration goes out to the owners of both of these motorcycles who love them and ride them, It is an apples and oranges comparison to me.
I have a black and silver 2012 Goldwing on Order in Scottsdale Az and will fly and ride on Sept 20th ..This is my bike,I do most of my riding anymore with my wife and this is our bike now.
I have missed several of you on this forum and will be glad to be a member again. I have been on many forums the past 5 years....this is the best. nicest people....kindest people,,,,,

#3 ·
welcome back . stay awhile this time

#4 ·
Welcome back and congrats on that new Wing. You know the drill... Post pics....

Ride safe and enjoy..

#5 ·
Welcome back and I know you will enjoy that new bike. Each one has it's joys. I rode both mine today and enjoyed every minute of them.

#6 ·
I remember you Mr. Tooth....Welcome back to the forum

#8 ·
welcome back mark and congrats on the purchase of your new wing. glad you came back to the forum also

#10 ·
You meet the nicest people on a Honda Goldwing Owners Forum. Im glad that you got to experience and enjoy other motorcycles. I wish I had the resources to own and enjoy several others. Welcome back.

#11 ·
Glad to see you back Tooth. Post some pics of the new bike when you get it.

#16 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome....as I have said this is the best forum on the internet....Rented a Uhaul last night and took the Harley up to its new owner in Albany Oregon....these people were from Yakima.....great couple....it is rewarding to see the look in peoples eyes when they finally get something that they have desired. I have found in all the bikes that I have turned in the past few years that motorcycle people are really a good lot. I am looking forward to settling in with a WIng again. No bike is perfect but then why should it be....I am really looking forward to the wife and I getting on the road again.
I guess I owe some of you an apology for starting that darkside thread and leaving.
Larry, I have to catch up with you some time soon on I-5.....I think I am going to miss you tomorrow as I am going to Bend for a meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.