1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
178 Posts
I used the same one on my 2010 and my 2012, if I remember right it had over 110,000 miles of use and worked well.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used the same one on my 2010 and my 2012, if I remember right it had over 110,000 miles of use and worked well.
Great thank you.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Just a word of caution, IF your bike is under warranty and it developes tranny Honda can void the warranty if you have a heel/toe shifter on it Just an FYI

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a word of caution, IF your bike is under warranty and it developes tranny Honda can void the warranty if you have a heel/toe shifter on it Just an FYI
? thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can't use the heel shifter with my feet on the running board. I have to twist my foot out to hit the shifter down.. my calves don't stretch that much anymore.. lol

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Had that setup for 10 years now, no issues at all. H&T shifter, boards (all 3 sets).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to everyone. I ordered them and they should be here tomorrow. I was just curious about my boot fitting on the peg between the heel and toe without any interference. I hope they do what I want. My boots weren’t cheap and I hate marring up the toe.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Only thing I found was that the alignment on the shifter arm/fork bushing (on the front that grabs the stock shift arm) needs to be perfectly set or it might bind and cause a missed shift. Kuryakin Customer Service got me sorted on that in short order.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only thing I found was that the alignment on the shifter arm/fork bushing (on the front that grabs the stock shift arm) needs to be perfectly set or it might bind and cause a missed shift. Kuryakin Customer Service got me sorted on that in short order.
Thanks so much for that.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just installed it and took a brief trip around town. Works great! Just what I needed to keep my boots looking good.?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered the same one for my 2018 DCT. When I tried to install it I realized there was no place to put it. So I sent it back. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Sooooooooo you ordered one for your automatic? ?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe he just misread the installation guide. That and the WD40.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have this with running boards and it works great. It was one of the first items I installed back in '04 and have used it ever since. It does take some getting use to but once you do, you'll find regular shifting annoying. 0:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts