Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if anybody has any information on what is good on the market the does, don'ts and such...

Currently looking at the Gerbing's set...

Not sure how many riders purchase them as I usually do not see any bikes on the road, in the weather that I ride in..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I personally have no heated clothing, but I think there are plenty here that have the Gerbing and swear by them

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hi nudels2u75, I have a vest I use called Black Jack. I've had it for a few years & like it. My buddy has the same one and had a broken wire in it and they fixed it no charge.
A few people in the club have Gerbing's. My wife has a inner coat and heated gloves that plug into the sleeves. She and the other members seem to like the product.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i have all tourmaster synergy heated gear. pants liner, jacket liner, and gloves

·
Registered
232 Posts
Gerbings for the wife and me. She has Liner, pants, gloves, and socks... will ride all day with me. I have the liner and gloves and I stay toasty; ridden all day at mid to low 40's and was very comfortable.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
A mix of Gerbing & Firstgear for us. Heated gear is one of those things that when you finally get it you won't be without it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I had the entire Tour Master setup ... gloves, full jacket liner and pants.

They were temperamental and I had to send them back for repair or replace a few time within the then 2 year warranty. They stopped working again outside of warranty.

I just bought new Gerbings Jacket liner, gloves, socks and use the still working Tourmaster pants. Gerbings is warrantied for life. A little pricey though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts