Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the left low beam headlight on my 01 wing is burned out. I know to replace the highbeam you access it through the left hand storage compartment, but it seems you'd have to be triple jointed to change the low beam. any help? thanks in advance. love the site. ride often and safe. Gary

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
two wheel wing - Thanks. just what I needed. had the bulb out in less than a minute. Riders like you keep me coming back again and again. Wings rule. thanks again.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
The hardest part about changing the low beam is getting the clip hooked up again. First time I did it on my 02 it went right on, The second time I was on the road to Billing Mt, for Wing Ding and it took me a lot longer.

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
two wheel wing - Thanks. just what I needed. had the bulb out in less than a minute. Riders like you keep me coming back again and again. Wings rule. thanks again.
Your welcome. I'm like a stopped watch. I'm right at least 2 times a day. I actually found that link from a post that Joe In Calf had on another forum. So thanks to Joe too...

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Burn out light

Low beam, yes growing a second wrist would be an asset. It is a bear, but it is doable. The tricky little wire is something out of a Houdini stage act. If you are even slightly short tempered, take it to the dealer. Yes it will cost but you are buying peace of mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts