Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all i just recently got a hand me down 1982 honda goldwing 1100.. everything is in great shape and the bike starts and I am in the process of "beautifying" it a bit. The front faring sp? is no longer on the bike, and dont want it on anyway.. does anyone know if they make an aftermarket headlight assembly for the bike without the faring? any help would be greatly appreciated.. it is my first bike .

·
Registered
690 Posts
hello all i just recently got a hand me down 1982 honda goldwing 1100.. everything is in great shape and the bike starts and I am in the process of "beautifying" it a bit. The front faring sp? is no longer on the bike, and dont want it on anyway.. does anyone know if they make an aftermarket headlight assembly for the bike without the faring? any help would be greatly appreciated.. it is my first bike .
... HOWDY ... AS A FIRST BIKE OWNER ... ONE THING YOU 'WILL' WANT TO DO IS : TAKE A MOTORCYCLE SAFETY COURSE (even an old dog like me who has been riding for over 40 yrs. learned a few new tricks ) ... PLUS YOU WILL HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND BASIC RIDING SKILLS TO TAKE AND PASS THE TEST FOR YOU'RE MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT ... MOST INSURANCE COMPANIES GIVE A REDUCED INSURANCE RATE FOR TAKING THE COURSE ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Honda had a 1200 standard that came from the factory without a fairing, that might work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts