Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys. I hhave a 95 aspencade and the knob to adj the headlight wont do its job. Before I dig into it can anyone tell be if it is cable opperated or is it on a leaver. I know I can adj it at the bottom of the headlight but would like to have the adjuster working.
Thanks in advance.
Wolf

·
Registered
683 Posts
... Yo' Wolfster ... I Have The Answer ... But It's Gonna Cost You Big Time ... Actually I Just Had The Head Light And Other Goodies Off My 1200 Ltd. And It Was Cable Operated ... Happy Trails ...

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
The knob is held on to the adjuster by a set screw, make sure the set screw is tight and the adjuster knob is turning.

·
Registered
469 Posts
On my '87 Aspencade the headlight is adjusted ( up or down) by a cable;
Tip: If you remove the headlight it is connected by a small plastic gear @ the end of the cable, it is a slip fit....if you remove that end from the headlight...DO NOT let the small gear fall off! I "lost" mine inside the fairing!:eek:
I was planning to strip the fairing anyway..and it was very difficult to find that small gear....I did get it....eventually;
But, if that happens I think it would be next to impossible to get a new one....just a "heads up".....:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts