Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a CB for my 2010 and want to get a new head set. There are 3 pages of choices listed on WingStuff so I am looking for some advice please. I would like a set with a good mike that has little static and one that has a good sound in the speakers as I listen to music through my gps. I wear a 3/4 open face helmet with a shield. I hope to be back on the road early April once the winter subsides and the rain washes away the salt and dirt. Many thanks for your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
I bought a couple of the sets that Wingstuff had on special about a year ago. Fair amount of wind activiation but not excessively so. Better than the Hondaline (still made by J&M btw, just 3x more $)) set I put in Cindy's lid. And they crapped out last year anyway so that's why I went with the cheaper ones. None of the headsets reproduce the music as well as the speakers either. WE just use the headsets as comms.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
If , and only if , your GPS you listen to Music through is via Bluetooth........ Bluetooth sound reproduction for Music is not quite there yet , IMHO. Personally I have yet to find a Bluetooth enabled device that will transfer the digital data in digital quality compared to a wired device.. I'm open to ideas though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.