Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need the hazard warning switch or called the (4 way flasher switch ) for my 2003 gold wing

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but honda dose not sell it alone you have to but the whole thing

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
I know this is a stretch, but....... have you remove the said switch and taken it to the local automotive store to find a match size switch ? Granted, they may not have one with the " hazard " lighted logo on it, but the fit and operation is first and foremost and it will buy some time for us to search. I haven't removed that panel yet to see if the switch is separate from the assembly. I'll look in my " Service Manual " ......... Well, I'm looking in the official Service Manual at the Hazard Switch diagram but it doesn't show the actual switch per se. The diagram shows the terminals on the switch to check for continuity. What I can't discern from this is whether a generic switch will work without dicing and splicing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come out easy 2 screws and unplugs hope to find some one on the broad here that has an exrta one that changed the panle

·
Registered
39 Posts
Four ways...

If you want to take a little care, you can purchase the Honda fog light switch (08V31-MCA-10008) for around $36.00. You have to switch some wiring and the cap on the switch so it has the correct logo. Works fine, done it many times, instead of paying couple hundred dollars, plus for the whole panel. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts