Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone im new here and wonder if anyone put a bass box in a wing. I changed the speakers in my wing and added a bazooka bass tube in it it sounds good but wondered if anyone did a custom bass box. I would like to do a bass box to gain a little extra space in my trunk. for items that I would want to put in there. I would like to not loose the sound if at all possible. thanks any help would be good

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
hi everyone im new here and wonder if anyone put a bass box in a wing. I changed the speakers in my wing and added a bazooka bass tube in it it sounds good but wondered if anyone did a custom bass box. I would like to do a bass box to gain a little extra space in my trunk. for items that I would want to put in there. I would like to not loose the sound if at all possible. thanks any help would be good
Are you talking about something that can be heard for 10 minutes before it gets in sight ?

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Most people I know are happy with the current audio system and haven't upgraded it with an after-market set up. Do you have a good audio shop in your area that may be able to assist you, as there are some that handle motorcycles.

·
Super Moderator
15,159 Posts
loud stereo's saves lives :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Totaly agree the louder the better,less road kill and anything to drown out my singing,i have been told to sing that song Far Away,(the further the bloody beter)
By the way what sort of music do you wingers listen to,i cant get past the classic 70s

·
Super Moderator
12,268 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.