Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my buddy chopin114 offered to help with corn harvest I gladly accepted his help, when I asked if he could drive the combine he said "of course I can Matt". Hope he does better on two wheels:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
When my buddy chopin114 offered to help with corn harvest I gladly accepted his help, when I asked if he could drive the combine he said "of course I can Matt". Hope he does better on two wheels:eek:
That's gonna leave a mark!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Laughing my ass off!! It must have been the music he was playing distracted him!!

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Truth be told I think he was looking to hard for Barley grass.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Hey Matt, how does that thing handle in the twisties???? And where did you find that big hole? Must have some really BIG prairie dogs out there... Take care and be safe...

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
When my buddy chopin114 offered to help with corn harvest I gladly accepted his help, when I asked if he could drive the combine he said "of course I can Matt". Hope he does better on two wheels
A couple things come to my mind on this subject. I've ridden with him on 2 wheels & I'm not sure if he gets distracted but i'll have to watch out for it.
2nd, Matt are you sure you don't have a problem with those "Tremor worms" out there? You may have to get Kevin Bacon & Reba on the phone.

Quick question for everyone. How many of you got a visual of the Maestro in the cab with a straw hat & a piece of wheat in his teeth? Playing Chopin by guitar.

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Hey Chop, not your fault some goof put that big hole there:D

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
That's an Illinois " Ditch-Witch ". Glad to see that Verizon cable has finally come to the mid-West.
Good One buddy!

By the way, Why is there a bust of Thomas Jefferson on your piano??:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
I am really confused by this whole darn post. I see a helmet and
a bust of Hillary. Where the heck is T Jefferson and shouldn't it be Chopin?

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
It's a " generic " bust. They just change the names on the inscriptions. What a bunch of bust bull. Here's one for $200.00 that may be " authentic ". Bologna! Thomas Jefferson did play a bit on the Clavichord.
Can you use the C word here?

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Thomas Jefferson did play a bit on the Clavichord.
I thought I broke mine once. Ohhh wait a minute that was my clavicle.:D

I am really confused by this whole darn post. I see a helmet and
a bust of Hillary. Where the heck is T Jefferson and shouldn't it be Chopin?
Now L2R think about it. Why would he have a bust of the 1st man to reach the summit of Everest?

Ohhh another wait a minute. Did you mean that other Hillary?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts