Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me you opinion on the seat...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I have no personal experience with the Hartco seats, but I know lots of guys that do and really like them. The are pricey, but I have heard no bad comments on them. I'd consider one if I was to get another seat.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Budoka,
I have heard the same...
I just order one from Mark Hart.
He took the time (1.5 hours) to talk to me and my wife and discuss what her medical conditions are and what we need in a seat and how he can accommodate us. Very Friendly and VERY helpful.
I would recommend him to anyone...
Mark Hart
Hartco International
800-446-7772
386-698-4668
Fax 386-698-2762

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think Hartco's are supposed to be very nice seats. Fossil92 recently completed a coast to coast to coast trip on a Hartco seat. I have a Corbin on mine that's hard as a brick so I had to ask him what seat he used to travel so many miles in comfort. The excellent fit is the only thing I like about my Corbin. I had to buy an Airhawk seat cushion for the long trips.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I've heard good things about Hartco seats and they spend the time to make sure you you get a good fit. Any way you cut it, replacing a seat on a Goldwing is going to cost more than a few dollars to buy, $1000 is not out of the question.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a Hartco saddle and rear seat on my Shadow. Money well spent. I may get one for the wing when I can cought up the bucks..

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
I've sat on fossil92's Hartco velor (? ) seat with the backrest. I can't find a chair in my house to match the comfort. It was a great feeling to sit " into " a seat instead of on top of it. With the lower seating position and the backrest I felt I had support halfway up my spinal column. Now my wife has done a 400+ mile day ride and didn't complain about the comfort of her back seat but I kind of wish she would because I know I would be calling Mark Hart also. Congrats !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts