Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
I have no personal experience with the Hartco seats, but I know lots of guys that do and really like them. The are pricey, but I have heard no bad comments on them. I'd consider one if I was to get another seat.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think Hartco's are supposed to be very nice seats. Fossil92 recently completed a coast to coast to coast trip on a Hartco seat. I have a Corbin on mine that's hard as a brick so I had to ask him what seat he used to travel so many miles in comfort. The excellent fit is the only thing I like about my Corbin. I had to buy an Airhawk seat cushion for the long trips.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I've heard good things about Hartco seats and they spend the time to make sure you you get a good fit. Any way you cut it, replacing a seat on a Goldwing is going to cost more than a few dollars to buy, $1000 is not out of the question.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a Hartco saddle and rear seat on my Shadow. Money well spent. I may get one for the wing when I can cought up the bucks..

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
I've sat on fossil92's Hartco velor (? ) seat with the backrest. I can't find a chair in my house to match the comfort. It was a great feeling to sit " into " a seat instead of on top of it. With the lower seating position and the backrest I felt I had support halfway up my spinal column. Now my wife has done a 400+ mile day ride and didn't complain about the comfort of her back seat but I kind of wish she would because I know I would be calling Mark Hart also. Congrats !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.