Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Hartco Seat? And what do you think of them.
GL1500.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
You & I are really in sync. I have one & love it. Got mine off EBAY new in box for $300.00 freight included. Have it 3 years now. I don't have any thoughts that it is as good as a Corbin, Russell or the Ultimate, but for 3 bills it was worth it. I may have the guys email address if you're interested. PM me if you would like it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking at one on ebay also. I probably should just wait & get a Russell. It seems everyone likes the them. I have wasted a lot of money on temporary fixes in the past that have never gotten me where I want to be on seat comfort. This one would end up being 400 shipped.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
I probably would have done that also, however my story was the guy I bought the bike from was short, he took the seat off, pulled the cover off & shaved the foam so he could reach the ground. I had to do something right away & the price dictated what I did.

Good Luck.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
my story is the same as yours fossil92. it felt like i was sitting on the frane rails. i got a gel pad just to keep my a$$ from getting sore until i found a stock seat which has been replaced too but i am not sure who made it or if it is a customized stock seat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts