Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am and old Harley rider now looking to buy a 2010 Goldwing. I totaled my bike in Hill Country TX and hope to be riding again in a few weeks. Joined your form to learn all I can about Goldwings

·
Premium Member
24,267 Posts
Welcome to the forums, and sorry to hear about your Hog. Lots of helpful folk here.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Wow bummer about the wreck, did you get hurt? Welcome to our Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
16,630 Posts
Yikes, seen some of those high water markers out in South West Texas back in 98. Couldn't figure out what they were at first.

·
Super Moderator
15,371 Posts
hello tarhog, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
24,267 Posts
Texas, Arizona, New Mexico...when the signs say "don't stop, flood area" they ain't just whistlin':eek:

·
Premium Member
5,418 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
10,436 Posts
Sorry you lost your Hog, but glad you are considering a Wing. Welcome to the forum and hope you heal quickly. Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
7,867 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Glad you joined us.
Take care of yourself and heal, you'll find the perfect Goldwing.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will love a Wing.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I am and old Harley rider now looking to buy a 2010 Goldwing. I totaled my bike in Hill Country TX and hope to be riding again in a few weeks. Joined your form to learn all I can about Goldwings
Tarhog, being from the Houston area myself, (Alvin), I hope you get the info you need. Although I drive a gl1500 and have it triked out, I understand you want a 2010 2 wheel. But Being local, if there is nay way I may be of help, talk to me.\\

·
Super Moderator
12,984 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're healing well. Welcome to the forum and ask any questions you have.

·
Premium Member
7,859 Posts
Tough way to get there, but at least you're getting to a good place. Look forward to your future postings with smiley faces!:D

·
Administrator
15,947 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Harley. Darn shame. But welcome to the site from Mississippi. I'm sure you will enjoy the Wing.

Another one from Texas. Pretty soon y'all will be able to start your own forum. Texas must have the most population on this site.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.