Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am and old Harley rider now looking to buy a 2010 Goldwing. I totaled my bike in Hill Country TX and hope to be riding again in a few weeks. Joined your form to learn all I can about Goldwings

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Welcome to the forums, and sorry to hear about your Hog. Lots of helpful folk here.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Wow bummer about the wreck, did you get hurt? Welcome to our Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hit a flash flood (6 inches deap) and broke my shoulder blade. Lesson learnd, don't ride unmarked roads in Texas when it's been raining.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Yikes, seen some of those high water markers out in South West Texas back in 98. Couldn't figure out what they were at first.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello tarhog, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Texas, Arizona, New Mexico...when the signs say "don't stop, flood area" they ain't just whistlin':eek:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Sorry you lost your Hog, but glad you are considering a Wing. Welcome to the forum and hope you heal quickly. Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Glad you joined us.
Take care of yourself and heal, you'll find the perfect Goldwing.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will love a Wing.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I am and old Harley rider now looking to buy a 2010 Goldwing. I totaled my bike in Hill Country TX and hope to be riding again in a few weeks. Joined your form to learn all I can about Goldwings
Tarhog, being from the Houston area myself, (Alvin), I hope you get the info you need. Although I drive a gl1500 and have it triked out, I understand you want a 2010 2 wheel. But Being local, if there is nay way I may be of help, talk to me.\\

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from up in North Texas.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dont know how to start a new thread, but i'll ask my question anyway.
How do I get at my headlight to change the bulb (low Beam)? Is it a big job ? I dont want to start pulling stuff off the bike and find out there was some easy way ( apart from taking it down to the dealer)
Cheers
Graham from Downunder
"A man has gotta know his limitations"

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're healing well. Welcome to the forum and ask any questions you have.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome, glad you're okay. Went from Harley to a 2012 wing and totally love it, So does the wife. I put as many miles on the wing in 2 months that I did on the Harley in a year

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Tar hog,,,, just traded my hog on a gw, great move on my part' it came in without the rear brake pedal..... Hope to be on the road soon
How did it manage to leave the factory missing a part?
Sounds like someone in Q.C. slipped up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.