Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local honda dealer to find a long sleeve goldwing shirt in 3x and was disappointed with the lack of big and tall selection. Would it be out of question to wear a harley shirt on a goldwing? Im wandering what the harley guys would say.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
I would wear what you want to. I say we are all still bikers after all no matter what we ride. Of course this is just One Ole Fossil's opinion.

·
Super Moderator
11,882 Posts
I wear HD boots!

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Does anyone care what the Harley riders say? I rode a Harley Ultra but came back to the Wing cause it's more comfortable for an Old Guy. Still use my Harley helmet part of the time.

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Wear what you want. Your $$, so your choice..

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Wear what ever you have, A gold Wing rider can wear a Harley shirt but a Harley rider will NEVER wear a Gold Wing shirt.
Check out these Gold Wings from Wing Stuff
http://wingstuff.com/cat_apparel.php

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have about 100 or so HD t-shirts, wear'em all the time, dont care what anyone thinks. My leather armored jacket is also HD FXRG it was a $600 jacket for $150 on clearance, removable cold weather lining, waterproof, vents everywhere, a nice jacket. Thats my standard jacket.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Lots of fellas wear Harley shifts bit dont ride. They will talk about how bad any motorcycle is other than Harley. Wear what you want. We all share the same wind

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Why would you want to? I mean, pay at least 3 or 4 times what a T-shirt is worth just because it has a HD logo of some kind on it???

·
Registered
141 Posts
Harley still sells the best selection/quality of bike clothes--not the cheapest. I still wear my HD boots and helmet, the wife clings to her super nice leather HD jacket, and then there is the drawer full of HD t-shirts I don't wear.

Just this summer found out about the best hot weather riding shirt available, and have bought several of them. Its a sportsman button up shirt with a collar and lots of big vents with nylon netting in the vents and 2 pockets that velcro shut. I like the long sleeved ones to keep the sun off my arms--the collar keeps the sun off your neck. They come in real bright light colors (safety consideration) and are available at Bass Pro, Duluth Trading Co, and probably lots of other places. Three times cooler than a t-shirt. Just got back from a 3,000 mile ride to the southwest and wore one every day.

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
I have a half a drawer full of HD shirts, used to pick them up as souvenirs every place I visited during my darker days, and I do wear them. The other HD stuff I wear is usually stares (at me taillights :D)!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts