Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy folks! I bought a HF trailer for $219. on sale to put under an American Legend trailer BOX that i bought 8 years ago for 100$. The guy took it off the frame to build a Whiskey Barrel trailer.Here's how far i got Saturday,cutting it down to size and mounting my box on it.I will be upgrading from a 84 Aspencade to a 1500SE (when i find the right one) anytime before spring,to pull this trailer out west.
Right now,my "trailer hitch" is level at 13" without any load in the trailer itself.

Buck

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well,i upgraded bike in November.Bought a 1997 1500SE two tone dark green.Very well maitained,with a 800$ Corbin seat on it.

Just got thru doing some body work and painting my trailer to match the bike,like i posted months ago.Here's a couple pics,but the lighting makes it look Blue or Teal.It isn't,it matches the bike very well.First time doing body and paint.It turned out decent.

I'll post another pic with the chrome and lights all on it when i get it out in the sun hooked up.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Finally gottr done! Hooked-up and pulled my repainted trailer today about 110 miles.Done all the work myself,Green metalic pearl with a Brilliant black metalic lid and new aluminum wheels.Matches the bike purdy close and pulls like a dream.Can't wait to load it up and go on our 5000 mile trip come June,out west.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.